We provide solutions by applying products clustered as capabilities and offer the whole spectrum of know-how, expertise and experience needed for your success. IGES Pharma capabilities are at your service to overcome your market access challenges.
At IGES we understand that each product is unique and there is no out-of-the box approach. Instead, we optimize patient access by tailoring our solutions to each product and its individual strengths to overcome local and global challenges.
Market Access Strategy
Navigating the ever-increasing complexity of market access in Europe demands a lot from pharmaceutical providers. Despite all complexities, getting market access right is essential to achieve commercial success in Europe.
IGES with its vast experience in the realm of market access can support your product from cutting through the complexity.
European Launch Management
The number and share of international biotechs as well as European and global specialty pharma companies launching innovative drugs in Europe has been increasing for years.
With its decades of experience in working for TOP Pharma companies, IGES Pharma has accompanied this industry trend and developed a tailored set of services and processes specifically for clients that operate very lean market access structures in Europe and its key markets.
The role of real-world evidence is increasingly relevant to Market Access authorities. This is particularly true for products that carry an early evidence package or are being developed in rare indications. In these cases, additional data may be requested by responsible health authorities.
IGES can support in collecting RWE: from study conceptualization, study site recruitment, data collection, biostatistical analysis to result presentation and submission in HTA processes. With our in-house CRO and Biostats team we can support you along the way.
IGES Pharma Value Chain
From valuation of commercial potential over pivotal trials, filing HTA dossiers, launch and post-launch activities: The IGES Pharma Value Chain helps our clients every step of the way to successfully access European markets.
- Valuation of commercial potential in Europe
- Gap analysis of evidence for HTA assessment
- HTA agency consultations
- Evidence development and HTA optimization
- Inpatient & outpatient reimbursement / treatment pattern studies
- HTA pathway optimization
- Statistical analysis of clinical data
- Price estimations and launch sequencing
- Assessment of early access programs
- Identification and approach of KOLs
- Building of advisory groups
- Full service HTA submissions
- Compilation of value dossiers
- Building of health economic models
- Indirect comparisons & meta-analyses
- Pricing strategy and negotiation training
- RWE Concept development
- RWE study implementation and evaluation
- CRO services
- Payer contracting, MEA and P4O
- Ring-fence financing instruments
- Engagement of policy & governmental stakeholders